As the result of continued growth we’re looking for an Administrative Assistant at our London, ON office.
This Position In a Nutshell
This key support position includes supporting operations, accounts, and production departments with a range of administrative activities.
Resolution Interactive Media Inc. (ResIM) is a nationally acclaimed digital agency with offices in Toronto and London, Ontario. Our core competency is delivering exceptional and challenging web projects. We bring big brands and complex business processes to the digital channel with rich experiences, and we love it. If you have administrative experience and a passion for the web we want to hear from you!
You are a people person who is organized, efficient, and obsessive over details and keeping things simple. In addition, you are passionate about new technologies and a participator in all things online.
What You'll Be Doing
- Performing basic accounting duties including the preparation of monthly expense reports and liaising with external bookkeeping and accounting resources.
- Managing and directing incoming and outgoing electronic and telephone communication.
- Proofreading and document preparation.
- Supporting production through quality assurance testing and content integration.
- Coordinating office services such as couriers, ordering supplies, and working with property managers at our London and Toronto locations.
- Developing mock-ups, wireframes and other planning documents.
- Providing assistance to non-production managers with technical requirement clarification and end-user documentation.
- Reviewing project requests and preparing proposals.
- Organizing and facilitating general office up-keep.
What We're Looking For
- Exceptional visual conceptual skills.
- Wonderful verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Teamwork skills.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Exceptional problem determination and creative problem solving skills.
- Minimum 2+ Year College Diploma.
- 2+ years of either agency or other demonstrated field experience.
Full Time Position. Resolution staffers enjoy a competitive annual salary in a relaxing, open, collaborative environment.
Other perks include:
- A mantra of respect towards employee evenings and weekends.
- Daily flex time, start when you want.
- Company paid conferences and personal development.
- Company paid medical and dental benefits.
Please send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'I <3 Admin!'. Only those candidates we would like to interview will be contacted. ResIM is an equal opportunity employer.